Commitments to Clients
- We will work with our clients in an open, friendly and approachable manner and will always be available to the client to discuss their concerns and needs.
- Appointments will be given to clients without any undue delay and we will meet our clients in their homes if they are unable to attend at the office.
- We will always meet our clients on time and if the appointment will be delayed for any reason, the client will be contacted in advance to be informed.
- We will endeavour to return all our clients’ calls and emails in as expeditious a manner as possible.
- We will provide a seamless service to our clients. If the member of staff responsible for the file is on leave, another member of staff will be allocated to manage the file in their absence and to communicate with the client.
- We will communicate all developments on the file to our clients and be proactive in maintaining contact with the client. We will actively progress our clients’ files with efficiency and deliver on our promises and commitments on time.
- We will send our terms of engagement to each and every client after we are instructed to commence with their individual matter.
- We will inform each client in writing how fees are arrived at and we will be available to discuss costs at all times. It is our aim to be as cost effective as possible.
- We will adhere strictly to the professional code of client confidentiality at all times.
- We will strive to ensure that our clients’ experience of dealing with the firm is an extremely positive one and at the conclusion of their file, they would recommend us to family, friends and colleagues, such as buying or selling their property, advising in family law issues, to taking on a business, to making a will or, perhaps, in the administration of an estate.
- Sometimes difficult issues of care for an elderly parent arise and we are happy to give advice in the relevant course of action required.
- In relation to the business community we make licensing applications.
Should you require more information about P.G. Cranny Solicitors, please feel free to contact us on 01 8422919 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org